About me

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I'm Still Here Blog


Diary Entry
   
July 26, 2010
   

    Dear Diary,

               Today is the day that I finally got discharged from the Hospital, and I am feeling very content. You might be wondering why, well I'll tell you. I still remember this day because it was one of the most devastating incident that happened to me, and it happened on July 15th. 

               One day I was practicing on how to ride a two-wheel bike by myself. I was determined that,I wanted to learn it within a day. So I tried, and finally I did it. I learned how to ride my bike. After I learned, I told my brother that I would be able to beat him in a race. He replied, "Oh yeah we'll see about that", so we raced in the middle of the street which we should've not been doing. I rode as fast as a train that I fell in the middle of the rode and the handle of the bike hit my liver. My parents didn't know what happened to me until they found out that I was having severe pain in the middle of my stomach. So, the decided to take me to the hospital. There, we found out that my liver kind of had tear and that I lost a lot of blood. You can tell how scared my parents were because they were afraid that something might happen to me that would've took my life away. Anyways, I was getting better, but I couldn't eat for ten days except take medicine. I felt better and better, and finally I got some good news!!!!!! It's July 26th, and now I'm back home the way it used to be 11 days ago.
               From this incident I learned something very important, and it has to do with my parents. I learned that if it wasn't for my parents, I wouldn't have been alive right now because my mom told me that I lost so much blood that I would've probably died because that's how much blood I lost, but thankfully I got blood.
     
    

   

   

       

No comments:

Post a Comment