About me

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Science Blog


 





BELMA'S CONFLICT

          Hi, my name is Belma, and I don't very much have a lot of friends at school, due to the way I look. Like I mean a pig's nose, no one has that type of  nose except me, the only person in the world. It kind of reminds me of the book called Wonder, where this boy named August feels different at school because of his eyes.
       Me Reema, made a child with Bella, and came up with the name as Belma. Our child was born with a circle head, 5 fingers, 2 toes, knobby knees, round eyes, PIG NOSE, big belly, long arms, fat lips, with eyelashes, little ears, long neck, big feet, long hair, big thumb, with eybrows, curly hair, horns, tail, and a halo. Even though my baby, Belma was born with pig nose and all other things she was born with, that she hates, I still think my baby is the most cutest one in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment